top of page

In the UK you do not need to hold a license by law, but it is coming more and more the norm to have to hold the RYA-PWC certificate to be able to launch your craft. The one-day course covers all the basics such as launching and recovering, collision avoidance, orientation and emergencies and will help you to get more out of your craft. The courses are available at many locations run by the RYA. To find a location please follow this link-RYA courses and qualifications

bottom of page